Our Accessibility Features
One of the best Key Largo ADA hotels - THE HAMMOCKS, welcomes everyone! We ensure that specially-abled people can access the content and functionality of the website. It will help you have a safe and straightforward browsing experience to make easy reservations and post your queries. Making specific improvements to usability, we ensure that you will have an excellent information resource and a great experience.
Hotel Accessibility Features
We have an ADA-compliant website designed to accommodate the accessibility needs of everyone, including the specially-abled crowd, like people with visual, sensory, or cognitive impairment.
- Fire alarms for audio & visually impaired YES
- If there are stairs at the main entrance (inside or out) is there also a ramp or lift, or is there an alternative accessible entrance? YES
- Are there Accessible Doorways to All Public Areas YES
- Do you allow service animals YES
- Is there Alternative Text Signage for All Public Spaces (eg: Braille) YES
- If you have covered loading area or porte cochere, is there space for accessible pickup and drop off? YES
- Do you offer Accessible Self Parking spots YES
- Do you offer Accessible Valet Parking YES
- Are an adequate number of accessible parking spaces available (8 feet wide for car plus 5-foot access aisle)? YES
- Count of Van Accessible Spaces 3
- Count of Total Accessible Spaces 6
- Are the accessible parking spaces closest to the accessible entrance? YES
- Are public access area ramps non-slip? YES
- Do all ramps longer than 6 feet have railings on both sides? YES
- Is there an accessible path of at least 36 inches wide to the check in desk YES
- Is there an accessible path of at least 36 inches wide to the guestrooms YES
- Are there accessible paths of at least 36 inches wide in all public guest areas YES
- Is there an accessible elevator YES
- Does the pool have an accessible entrance (ramp, lift)? YES
- Is there sufficient room guests with mobility issues to maneuver in the fitness center YES
- Is the business center accessible? YES
- Total Count of Hotel Rooms & Suites 178
- Total Count of Accessible Rooms 27
The Hammocks at Playa Largo (MTHAK)
At The Hammocks at Playa Largo (MTHAK) we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, The Hammocks at Playa Largo (MTHAK) strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at or (305) 853-1001. Subsequent reports were run on: 02/04/2023; 01/25/2023; 01/02/2023; 12/01/2022; 11/04/2022; 10/03/2022; 09/01/2022; 08/01/2022; 07/19/2022; 07/08/2022; 07/01/2022; 06/30/2022
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility FeaturesThis website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.playalargoresorthammocks.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.